In connection with my child, participating in The Wrestling Institute, LLC ("TWI") wrestling camp, I agree to the following:
1. I am the parent or legal guardian of Child.
2. Child is in good health and physically capable of participating in any lesson, class, workout or other event or activity that may be offered or required at the Camp. Child has been seen by a physician and Child has no contagious skin infections.
3. I understand that, during the Camp, Child will be wrestling and participating in wrestling-related activities and other activities typically conducted at wrestling camps.
4. I understand that the Activities may be dangerous and could cause skin infections or physical injury. I acknowledge the risks involved in the Activities, I grant permission for Child to participate and I assume those risks.
5. I release and hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend TWI and its owners, directors, officers, employees and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses whatsoever, including legal fees and expenses, relating to Child's participation in any programs or activities of TWI, whether incurred by me or by Child. I hereby covenant not to sue, on behalf of myself or Child, TWI or its owners, directors, officers, employees and affiliates for any loss, including injury to person or property, and including any damage or loss resulting from the negligent acts or omissions of TWI.